(just thought I'd let you make the decision)
CHOCOLATE FUDGE PIE
makes 10 servings
- One refrigerated pie crust
- 6oz unsweetened chocolate baking squares, chopped
- 1 (14oz) can fat free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8oz) container fat free frozen whipped topping, thawed and divided
- Garnish: fresh raspberries (editors note: ew. why mess up perfectly good fudgey pie)
- Preheat oven to 425
- Place pie crust into 9inch pie plate, crimp edges. Line crust with aluminum foil and fill with pie weights or dried beans.
- Bake for 8 minutes. Remove weights and foil, and bake 5-7 more minutes until golden brown. Cool completely.
- Meanwhile, microwave chocolate on high one to one and a half minutes or until melted and smooth, stirring on 30 second intervals.
- Whisk in milk until smooth. Let stand two minutes.
- Fold half of whipped topping into chocolate mixture until combined, pour mixture into crust.
- Cover and chill 4-8 hours. Spread remaining whipped topping over pie and (don't) garnish with raspberries.
For you healthy folks: per serving: calories-329, fat-14.4g